The tenure of any judge at any level of responsibility in the Region may be relieved only on the following grounds:
1. Where he is found guilty of breach of disciplinary set by the Council and where the Commission decides that he be removed:
2. Where he has attained the age of 60;
3. Where it is decided that be is of manifest incompetence and inefficiency;
4. Where is Charged with a criminal offence and found guilty of same.
5. Upon resignation, Subject to a 3-month prior notice;
6. Where he consents to an appointment to server in position of another government responsibility.